At The Balanced Woman we value the importance of a healthy gut.
When your gastrointestinal tract is inflamed, irritated or not functioning properly, symptoms could present themselves in many different ways. You may experience pain and discomfort in your abdomen, stomach cramping, bloating and painful gas, constipation & diarrhea, among other digestion related problems. However, the source of those issues could be different for each individual.
It can be hard to explain why we are having GI issues, but at The Balanced Woman we have the tools, experience and knowledge necessary to help get your GI health back on track. We have the capabilities to use food sensitivity tests to see if there are any foods in your diet that are aggravating your GI system and can suggest vitamins or herbal supplements to promote gut health. Whatever path we choose to take, we will create an individualized plan specific to your health needs.
Some GI issues that we have help our patients with:
- Constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac disease, gluten-intolerance
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
- Intestinal dysbiosis (gut microflora imbalances or intestinal candida overgrowth)
- Food allergies
- Leaky gut syndrome
- Acid reflux / Heartburn / GERD
- Indigestion, gas, bloating
- Pancreatic enzyme insufficiency
- Gall bladder disorders